! CONTRACT FARMING !
Pal frozen grows their own vegetables by contract farming to maintain the quality and essence of the product. It helps them to have products available as per their requirement with assured eminence. They get in a pre-agreed price for the raw material from the farmers with buy back guarantee to the farmers. The production unit of the company is located at Haldwani with automated machines and equipment used for cutting, peeling and shedding of the material. Every equipment is PL
Benefits of contract farming
To the company:
- a. We receive best quality goods as each step of farming is controlled by our experts.
- b. We decide the variety of crops, the usage of pesticides and assist the farmers with best crop cultivation technologies for best quality products.
- c. Timely procurement of the materials.
- d. Receive materials from trusted and registered farmers.
- e. Production maintained in proportion to the requirement.
To the farmer:
- a. They don't have to worry about the prices and payments.
- b. They have work round the year.
- C. They get to know new technologies in farming.
- d. They get a status symbol of being associated with a big brand.